- Do you wish you could spend time with others who are grieving the same kind of loss?
- Would you like to get away for a few days, having no responsibilities (including cooking and cleaning) and just “be”?
- Want to attend a grief retreat to help with a measure of needed healing?
- Do you like to travel to beautiful, tropical destinations?
The Grief Cruises’ Seminar at Sea program is the only on-board programming created specifically for grieving families. It does not matter how much time has passed since a loss. The program is for all types of loss and manners of death.
The Grief Cruise Activities
- Daily workshops with captivating, educational grief presenters
- Small group Circles of Hope specific to type of loss (loss of a child, loss of a spouse, loss of a parent, etc.)
- Candlelit walk and Night of Remembrance to honor loved ones
- Group dinners in a reserved section of the dining room
- Musical performances, arts and crafts, yoga and more!
… PLUS THE LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, SHORE EXCURSIONS, AND INCREDIBLE FOOD OF A FIVE-STAR CRUISE!